David Heerschap - AHS Physics and Algebra I

Animas High School . Twin Buttes. Durango, CO 81301 dave.heerschap@animashighschool.com (email is the best way to contact me - don't forget the dot in the address!) Please see the links below for specific course information. Take note that I do my best to update power teacher with grade information by the end of the week but should you have any specific questions feel free to email me at any time.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Physics

Project week and Spring Break - Yay! Please brainstorm over the next two weeks and think about how you will demonstrate your knowledge of sound/optics/electricity. If there are fancy schmancy parts that you will need for your project when we get back please scavenge/buy them and be prepared for all of the details when we get back. I am extremely proud of all of your work so far - not just in physics but beyond! Stay safe and motivated!

Mr. H