David Heerschap - AHS Physics and Algebra I

Animas High School . Twin Buttes. Durango, CO 81301 dave.heerschap@animashighschool.com (email is the best way to contact me - don't forget the dot in the address!) Please see the links below for specific course information. Take note that I do my best to update power teacher with grade information by the end of the week but should you have any specific questions feel free to email me at any time.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Physics HW

Two days until deadline!  We'll have today and tomorrow's classes to finish our projects and they are to be submitted finished by the end of  class Friday the 27th.  I will check in with each group and check their paperwork (the packet) and the state of their instrument!  **There will be a 15pt penalty for EACH late day!  If the instrument is turned in Monday in a finished state you are starting off with a -15 deduction so the highest score you may earn would be 285/300 = 95%.  You lose 5% for EVERY late day - so make deadline!