David Heerschap - AHS Physics and Algebra I

Animas High School . Twin Buttes. Durango, CO 81301 dave.heerschap@animashighschool.com (email is the best way to contact me - don't forget the dot in the address!) Please see the links below for specific course information. Take note that I do my best to update power teacher with grade information by the end of the week but should you have any specific questions feel free to email me at any time.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Physics Classwork 10/26/12

What an incredible exhibition Wednesday night!  I am wicked proud of all of you and your rockets regardless of how high they flew!    The new winner 12-13.......Rebekah and Corio with the "Safety Rocket" - Nice Work Girls!!!

Prompts for the in-class exhibition reflection:  What went well?  What didn't go well?  What would you do differently if you could build the rocket all over again?  What specific designs would you "steal" now that you've seen all of the rockets fly? What ideas on your rocket were a total fail?  How would you refine this exhibition in order to make it better?  How do you feel about your building and exhibition experience overall? 

I'm looking for a deep, well-written response that is about a page in length.  If you have to ask if it is long enough it probably isn't........Good Luck!

Mr. H
Launch Pad Switch Man