David Heerschap - AHS Physics and Algebra I

Animas High School . Twin Buttes. Durango, CO 81301 dave.heerschap@animashighschool.com (email is the best way to contact me - don't forget the dot in the address!) Please see the links below for specific course information. Take note that I do my best to update power teacher with grade information by the end of the week but should you have any specific questions feel free to email me at any time.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Earth Science

Welcome back!  I hope that you all had a fantastic spring break and stayed safe!  I am back from Hawaii and have many stories to tell and am psyched for a strong end to our school year.  This is the final stretch so lets crush it!  I am going to do a slideshow on Hawaii volcanics today but have proclaimed that I will check your 2 column notes on plate tectonics from the reading this WEDNESDAY for 60 points so finish the reading please!  Remember you have a digital copy on the document links in the top right button on this page.